Let's face it, you won't unlock the mysteries of Microsoft Office just by clicking your mouse continuously, muttering abuse at the monitor or threatening to throw the keyboard out the window. No, you need to study the secrets of software to become a true computer whiz!
Farewell frustration and gain important skills that will help advance your career! Swap $99 for access to over 500 hours of online training in a variety of Microsoft Office programs (value $1,165). Get accredited with e-Careers (VAT registration number: 810562264, company registration number: 4561709).
With a full year of 24 hour access to 39 online classes, your software skills will be in tip top shape in no time! You can even print off certificates at the end of each class, so you'll be able to add your skills to your CV. Courses are interactive and customisable to your needs, so you'll be totally engaged in the learning process.
The site is easy to navigate and the courses are run completely online. You don't need any software – just access to the internet! The training is compatible with PCs, with Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox browser required to access the course content.
Enjoy access to all the following classes:
- PC Computer Basics: 35 hours
- Microsoft Access 2007: 9 hours
- Microsoft Access 2010: 3 hours
- Microsoft Excel 2007: 9 hours
- Microsoft Excel 2010 (MOS) Certified: 11 hours
- Lotus Notes 8: 8 hours
- Microsoft Office 2007: 17 hours
- Microsoft Office XP Upgrade: 10 hours
- Microsoft Office 2010: 20 hours
- Microsoft Outlook 2003 to 2010: 8 hours
- PaintShop Pro: 8 hours
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 to 2010: 11 hours
- Project Management Professional Certification 2011: 12 hours
- Microsoft Visio: 31 hours
- Microsoft Word 2003: 32 hours
- Word 2003-2010 Upgrade: 6 hours
- Windows XP Upgrade: 6 hours
- Windows 7: 6 hours
- Works: 21 hours
- And much, much more!
Click here for the complete list with course details.
Founded in 2002, e-Careers specialises in delivering a vast array of educational and training programs to a wide variety of clients in all sectors. Most courses are delivered via an e-Learning platform, however, workbook and classroom based training is also available, as well as the possibility of training in workshops and clinics. A strong team of career developers are available to advise students on career paths and study programs.