About the wines:
- Angove Nine Vines Pinot Grigio 2011
Aromas of new season pears and apples leap from the glass, followed by a hint of white peach that follows on the palate. A cleansing mineral structure gives good length and a clean finish.
Fruit is selected from Padthaway and the Riverland to create this Pinot Grigio from 5 star Halliday rated winery, Angove.
Angove Winemakers is a family owned and operated business. The responsibility of each generation is to ensure the sustainability and quality of the vineyards for the next generation. They use sustainable viticultural practises and organic vineyard management to ensure their grapes express both region and variety. The aim is to make a range of wines that display freshness, vibrancy and approachability as well as length, texture and longevity – wines that appeal to every occasion.
- Banrock Station Semillon Chardonnay 2010
Features lovely lifted citrus notes with peach and a hint of melon. On the palate the wine is dry, of medium body with citrus and stone fruit characters of lemon and white peach present. This is well complemented with some complex toasty flavours from a splash of oak treatment.
Banrock Station's flavoursome, easy-drinking wines appeal to palates the world over. For over a decade, Banrock Station wines have brought the pleasure of fine Australian wine and the message of conservation to the world. Part proceeds of every sale have already contributed to conservation projects in 60 countries.
To redeem, simply follow these steps:
1. Go to: http://bit.ly/TYQF98 and complete the redemption form.
2. Enter your Winemarket white wine voucher code in the 'OurDeal Voucher Code' field, then click 'Submit'.
For pre-Christmas and NYE delivery deadlines, please visit http://bit.ly/TYQF98.
Winemarket.com.au is your doorway to the inner sanctum of the Australian wine industry, your insider on the ground with access to the kind of deals the big retailers wouldn't see in a month of sober Sundays. Based in the Barossa Valley, Winemarket have an ongoing relationship with a huge number of winemakers and are a part of the winemaking community.
* Under the Liquor Control Act 1988, it is an offence: to sell or supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years on licensed or regulated premises; or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase, or attempt to purchase, liquor on licensed or regulated premises.
** OurDeal and Winemarket supports the responsible service and consumption of alcohol. Click here for more information.