About the wines:
- Francois Montand Blanc de Blanc French sparkling wine
Blanc de Blanc means made using only white grape varieties. The resulting wine is light in body with good acidity, has citrus and green apple fruit characters with creamy, lemon brioche notes derived from being stored on yeast for some 9 months before final bottling. It is made much in the same way all fine champagnes are made.
- Angoves Nine Vines Sauvignon Blanc 2012
Herbaceous and tropical characters leap from the glass with some lime and lemon aromas following. Clean, crisp flavours of tropical fruits abound with some light gooseberry and herbaceous notes and a long, full, clean finish.
- Cotton Tree Semillon Sauvignon Blanc 2011
Zesty, herbaceous with a hint of white flowers. Clean, delicate nose. The palate is zesty with mouth-watering green fruits, subtle gooseberry, pear and hints of kiwifruit and passionfruits.
- Hardy's Nottage Hill Semillon Sauvignon Blanc 2011
Crunchy acidity ensures a value-for-money wine of great persistence and length of flavour. This wine has intense fresh flavours of cut lemon, gooseberry and lime contributed by the Sauvignon Blanc. A lively clean structure, soft juicy slipperiness, with a crisp, clean finish.
- Hesketh Adelaide Hills Sauvignon Blanc 2011
Wonderfully zippy, racy sauv blanc as you'd expect from the Adelaide Hills – the best area in Australia for Sauvignon Blanc. A lifted, fresh, herbal style with a burst of passionfruit followed by a palate with grassy and stony elements. Good structure, focused, crisp and long salivating flavour.
- Naked Owl Adelaide Hills Sauvignon Blanc 2012
Passionfruit, fresh grass and a big squeeze of zesty citrus. A vibrant and flashy array of flavours creating an impact that few other varieties can match. Balanced acids.
- Plantagenet Omrah Sauvignon Blanc 2011
A harmonious wine with a crisp, clean finish and fantastically long flavours. A very savvy Sav. Enjoy now!
- World's End Margaret River Sauvignon Blanc 2012
World's End is a side-project of Margaret River winery Miles from Nowhere. The World's End Sauv Blanc was made by ex-Evans & Tate winemaker Frank Tate – great pedigree. This World's End has typical Margaret River passionfruit, herbal notes and the cut grass freshness that has been a hallmark for the region. On the palate is more passionfruit, some limey acidity, a little chalky character and a long, juicy finish.
- Yacca Paddock Adelaide Hills Sauvignon Blanc 2011
A boutique, single vineyard wine, with aromas of fresh lychee and nashi pear on the nose. It has hints of tropical fruit and zesty acid on the palate – it'll have you reaching for a refill!
To redeem, simply follow these steps:
1. Go to: http://bit.ly/SSkVRR and complete the redemption form.
2. Enter your Winemarket mixed Sauvignon Blanc PLUS sparkling wine voucher code in the 'OurDeal Voucher Code' field, then click 'Submit'.
Winemarket.com.au is your doorway to the inner sanctum of the Australian wine industry, your insider on the ground with access to the kind of deals the big retailers wouldn't see in a month of sober Sundays. Based in the Barossa Valley, Winemarket have an ongoing relationship with a huge number of winemakers and are a part of the winemaking community.
* Under the Liquor Control Act 1988, it is an offence: to sell or supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years on licensed or regulated premises; or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase, or attempt to purchase, liquor on licensed or regulated premises.
** OurDeal and Winemarket support the responsible service and consumption of alcohol. Click here for more information.